Course Title: IOSH Accident Investigation(AI) | Course Code: MTC_IOSHAI
This course aims to provide employees with an understanding on the processes and methodology of conducting proper accident investigation at the workplace, understanding on how to conduct interview witness processes and equip with the knowledge on accident report writing.
- To understand the processes and methodology of conducting proper accident investigation at workplace.
- To understand to conduct interview witness processes.
- To be equip of knowledge on accident report writing.
Course Duration: 1 day
Mode of Delivery:
Physical/Virtual Online Class
Funding Validity Period: 10 Oct 2020 – 27 Sep 2022
- Understand the meanings of the terms accident, incident and dangerous occurrence
- Understand the method to conduct an accident investigation
- To learn new techniques of conducting witness interviews to get evidences
- To know the various concepts and principles of accident investigation tools.
- To learn to write a professional accident investigation report.
Who should attend?
Safety professionals, safety representatives, managers and supervisors who play an active role in incident investigation.
Course Assessment & Certification
Delegates who attend & successfully complete both the practical & written assessments will be awarded the Accident Investigation Certificate, issued by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) in the UK.